Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Aliens Have Arrived at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary and They are Friendly!

Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the mini World Nature Class. No teachers, no rules, no tests, no grades, come as you are and stay if you want! Free! Today we are discussing Aliens. What is an Alien?? The Webster informs us:
1.  foreign  2. not natural; strange  3. foreigner  4. A hypothetical being from outer space.

Let's get into tonight's photostudy:  The Aliens have arrived at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas!




TEXAS TURKEY BUZZARD




TURKEY BUZZARD OF TEXAS








 BUZZARD OF TEXAS







TEXAS TURKEY BUZZARD, TEXAS TURKEY VULTURE






BIRD WATCHING IN TEXAS






BIRDS OF PREY:  TEXAS BUZZARD






BIRD SANCTUARY: KATES CABIN BIRD SANCTUARY IN TEXAS






BIRDS: BUZZARDS IN WALLER COUNTY





BRENDASUE'S BUZZARDS!!






GOODNIGHT EVERYONE






































We do not know what surprises await us. We should get comfortable with life forms that are not Human!
Thanks to all the new followers and Welcome. Thanks for all the great comments. My new friends, YOU keep me inspired. I hope I stimulate you to think outside of the box!  See you next time.


....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  Sleep in Heavenly Peace


O+O


1 comment:

  1. Let me be the First to say these pictures and the buzzards are awesome! Thanq For posting ....

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls