Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

UFO Sighting at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas



Hi Everybody!


You are not going to believe this:  yesterday, on New Year’s, I had a UFO sighting at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas.  I was out on the road shooting the buzzards (with a camera) when something like a pink rocket came streaking by the sunset sky. I was able to get a few shots of it as it seemed to disappear down the road.  I went back to shooting the buzzard silhouettes.  As I was shooting, I noticed a streak coming into the frame. Yes, this thing had turned around and was now going to pass behind the buzzard tree. So I got a few more shots of it. Take a look and let me know what you think.  Remember, you never know what is just around the corner!






































































































































































....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!!!!







Note to viewers of this blog:  This is a new blog template I am trying out. Across the top of the blog page are different tabs offering different views of the same post. If you have trouble in one format, try another or try them all. (Thank you jules, for your comment regarding the fonts). The different fonts are pre-chosen on the template. Let me know if you do not like this blog template! Thanks to All-b


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls