Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rocket Ride On U F O and Farewell to King Buzz (Nature Photo Blog)

Hi Everybody!!
Please come in for my little photo tour!  We will start with one of my U F O's that seem to fly over my cabin in the woods all the time! This one went out of sight behind the tall pine trees that are home to the Buzzards in the winter. Space is really interesting and allows us time to gaze into sky and wonder what is out there. I love space.com and suggest you visit the site. There was a huge solar eruption on January 16, 2011. You can see it on the video!  http://www.space.com/14267-venus-cloud-tops-brace-sun-floral-flare.html.

Where does everything and everyone go? The Solar Flare Energy goes somewhere. The U F O's go somewhere. All people that die go somewhere. The Buzzards that were in the tall pine trees 2 days ago went somewhere. To me, all life in Nature seems to be a circle of comings and goings, not a flat, straight  timeline. The older you get, the more you find you do not know!

Starting with the Buzzards, I can say they have migrated. I know this only because they do it every year and have been since I have been out here 20 years.  I do not know where they go. It is sad to me when they leave as they are such a joy to watch when they are here. The tall pine trees look and sound so empty. They left two days ago. Now here comes Rambo, my red shouldered hawk, who came home to her nesting tree yesterday. It is her turn to be here now for mating and raising the chicks. Everything in Nature happens exactly when it should. When Rambo leaves, the hummingbirds come back. There is a rhythm here at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary. There is a rhythm everywhere.

As far as the people, I can say I believe they migrate somewhere also after death.  Before we arrive on Earth and breathe air, we exist in another state where we live in fluid. We completely change our environment when we drop out of the fluid onto the earth and breathe air. I feel when we stop breathing air on earth that we likewise completely change our environment again to another state without a body. Of course, nobody really knows. What do You think? Does everybody wonder where we go?

No one knows where the U F O's go or for that matter, where they came from. Some believe they exist and some do not. As for solar flares and sun storms, they go in the direction pointed. Some believe a large solar event could be pointed at earth one day. Some that study this possibility suggest a big solar flare pointed at earth would knock out electricity immediately for Years, not hours.  No phones, no computers, no travel, no stores, no supplies, no communication. What would You do?  I welcome your comments and discussion!

Now on to your photostudy. Tonight we are having U F O disappearing behind the pines and memories of buzzards that disappeared behind the pines also!  Enjoy!











































































Now I must go somewhere!
Thanks to All The New Friends Coming to Visit!

....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  Keep your eye on our Sun!

O+O

5 comments:

  1. hello, i am here... and so very glad you are as well. you are priceless... thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess we were not meant to commicate via this venue. really wish we could. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee. Thanks so much for your visit and kind comments. We can comment here about the posts. Whatever is said here could help someone else. Ideas and public discussion is good. I hope some things I post stimulate people to think of things about our Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für Alles , brendasue !
    Ein schönes Wochenende !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gisela! Hallo Gisela! Vielen Dank und einen sehr guten Sonntag. Ich bin glücklich, Sie möchten Ihren Blog, ist es gut! Stolz auf dich. Liebe und Grüße!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls