Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hi Everybody!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  As you know, anybody can post whatever on the web and You the viewer choose what to read or not. I use the web as an educational tool in both displaying the real life adventures at the Bird Sanctuary and in surfing the photos and posts of my photofriends on a World Tour to learn of other places through their photos and personal stories in communication. I want to be clear that ALL of my work is original art creations by blending my own photos with creative editing options. I do not use other peoples photographs and claim them as my own as some people are doing on G+.  I am not a Professional Photographer and am not part of, or ever will be part of the 10,000 list of photographers circulating now. I have many friends that are photographers, and I admire the work of all of them and certainly have a great opportunity to learn more about photography. What I try to show in a fun and creative way is that anybody can take photos and add some editing options to produce a good or pleasant image. Only 1 per cent of all photographers are the Masters. The rest of us are the other 99! I use my photos to show you things you may never have seen before as you are not from this area. I want to connect with Nature Lovers from all over the World and share ideas and knowledge. I want to teach the children that species identification of particularly insects and some animals does not have to be photos of dead subjects. It is a beautiful world with so many things to see. When my son was little, I caught bugs and put them in the freezer until they were mounted with a pin on a board and labeled for school science project. We do not have to do that anymore!

I invite you to follow my mini Nature Class Reality Blog! No teachers, no tests, come as you are and if you want. I am working on a way to put captions directly on my images. My last blog I wrote stories and put the photos between the words. I had to repeat all the information where ever I posted. This is my third year with Google and I recommend it to Everyone.  On this blog I will do the writing on the top, then the photostudy, then closing. I thank you for taking a moment to check out the Bird Sanctuary that I have been building for 5 years now! I want to inspire you to take photos of your world and what you see! I want to share how special birds can be.  Hello to Everybody in the World!!

Enjoy the photostudy!
























































Goodnight Everybody-missed my midnite deadline!!


......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek



O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls