Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Rambo Comes Home for Spring! (A Birding Photo Blog)



Hi Everybody!
Please come in for a short Nature Break to see Rambo, my red-shouldered hawk. She has just returned for Spring Mating and Nesting!  Her boyfriend is here. They have already mated 2 times that I have heard, but could not see in the trees.  Your photostudy today is of Rambo. She flew from the mating tree to this tree top pictured below. Spring is in the Air in Texas today!




Greetings to All from Rainbow Creek!


































































I hope you enjoyed Rambo.  When I find where she is building the nest, I will have more photos!

Check out the link below to learn more about these Hawks:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/wild/species/redshoulderedhawk/




Thanks to everyone who comes by to see this Blog!  To my GOOGLE+ friends, this is to inform you that I have been directed by Google not to post, comment or add to my +brendasue watson  google+ account. I do not know why and have yet to hear back from my requests for communication.  Just wanted you to know that I am not avoiding you or not adding you by my choice. I hope to have this resolved soon. I invite you to follow this blog to get the posts, if you are following my birds!

Also, I have 2 new photo galleries I have opened  at Photobucket and Flicker,so please check them out-Way cool galleries with much better photo and slideshow option than with google.

I have now opened accounts on facebook, twitter, my space and linkedin--so if you are any of those social places--connect with me as I am new to all of this!!!!!

I am looking to connect with Nature Lovers and Artists around the World to network ideas to make our Earth better than what we have done to it!





O+O
....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek- Keep smiling till we meet again!
























2 comments:

  1. Hallo brendasue !
    Es ist sehr schade , dass Du jetzt wechseln willst.
    Ich hoffe , Du kannst Dich weiter auch ab und zu auf Google+ melden .
    Wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag und eine erholsame Nacht .
    Alles Gute für Dich von Gisela Kollmann !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Gisela:
    Ich will nicht zu ändern! Ich bin zuversichtlich, um Probleme mit g + gelöst. Ich öffnete den anderen Konten, damit ich nicht auf Google beschränkt bin. Ich möchte, dass Sie erkennen, dass viele Menschen mögen mich nicht wie Sie. Ich danke Dir für Deine Liebe und Güte, und für Ihre anhaltende Unterstützung! b

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls