Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goldfinches & Honeysuckle Bush at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary


Hi Everybody!!
Thirty degrees (F) with frost on the ground is very cold for this part of Texas. The sunshine is so bright and all the leaves are just about down. The sky seems bluer than I have ever seen it before. Last week all of the cardinals returned home for spring feeding here at the bird sanctuary.  Yesterday the first goldfinches came in. Nature does not skip a beat with the coming and going of New Years!  My big garden project for the next week or so is mulching all the leaves and putting them in the flowerbeds along with fresh mulch. Spring sprucing up for the photos of the migrating birds!
Today’s photostudy is of the goldfinch and the flowers blooming today, some mums and the bush honeysuckle. Reminder to clean out all bird baths and put fresh water out for the birds. Time to put seed out to help with winter feeding of our birds. It was a great day in the country and I hope you had one also. Please hit the button to follow me as I have only one (dear) follower so far!
See you tomorrow. If you have any gardening or birding questions, please put them in the comment box. I am so happy to meet other Nature Lovers in this world and form an interactive network with all.  We can and need to make some world changes in respecting our Earth!!!   Love of birds, flowers, trees, etc. is a great beginning!


























































Thank You all for stopping by!

.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls