Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter View of Trees at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas



Hi Everybody!
I am working on portfolios, brochures, galleries, etc for Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas. I am a private place. Appointment by reservation only for day trips and/or lunch. Camp Cabin Rental is by Availability.
I open again on March 1 for the spring bloom. For reservations contact me at:  Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas at: katescabin@gmail.com or katescabintexas @ hotmail.com

Your photostudy tonight is the views from the road looking toward the cabin. I wanted to show the winter state of the trees, so you can watch the Spring Bloom and see the incredible difference! Enjoy!!

Thanks to everyone and welcome to all new people that have joined us.  Please feel free to comment about anything. I need feedback to determine what people like or do not like.





Winter Trees in Texas






Highlighted by the setting sun





I am in the Road, showing you the trees of the Bird Sanctuary in January 2012






Cool Clouds!






This view is looking at the Bird Sanctuary from the Road






Some of my Tall Trees






My Sunset through the trees





This view is the entrance to Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary from the road.







This is the street flowerbed : Butterfly Garden. You can see this is not a real fancy place. 
Just 2 little cabins in the woods on one acre of land.





The Little King is Pointing Out the Bird feeding Station at Kates Gate







Here is our mailbox!!  We love mail from around the world for our books!

I feed the birds here as the woods are just on the other side of the road.





This is a Rural Route Mailbox at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas

Brendasue Watson
c/o Kates Cabin
24562 Tyrone Street
Hempstead, Texas 77445

Send me a Post Card or Letter and say Hi!!

*If you want to Help me with the birdseed, please send a Wallmart Gift Card 
as Wallmart is the only Store we have in town that sells the seed and deer corn, houses and feeders!!!
I could use some help and/or some birdhouses if you want to ship one to me (any size).






In the Memory Garden looking up!






First Camillia  of 2012




Sunset on the Creek



Good Night from Kates Cabin!


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek



O+O

2 comments:

  1. Ich war hier . Geht es Dir gut . Alle deine Blogs sind perfekt .
    Gruß von Gisela aus Hamburg !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Gisela! Thank You very much! Jetzt können Sie sehen, wo ich bin! Ich bin gut, aber sehr beschäftigt in den Gärten Aufräumen für den Frühling! Grüße an alle in Deutschland!

      Delete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls