Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last Leaves and Light at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas

Hi Everybody!
Please come in and take a Nature break! If you are not connected on G+, I invite you to sign up. We are building a very nice community on line for sharing ideas and just saying Hello to people. This morning one of my friends wished me a nice day. I told him I would find a flower in the butterfly Garden for him. A simple exchange of words between 2 people who will not likely ever meet in person. It doesn't hurt anybody, It doesn't cost anything. It doesn't take much time. But just knowing someone wished me a nice day felt good.I tackled my chores with a smile in my heart. I am discovering as I meet people what a great opportunity to learn, to share and to rethink human nature. The first photo is a mum I found blooming today in the butterfly garden for +john sanders, who is just a cool dude and I am happy we are friends. Thank You, John!

The Photostudy today is of last leaves and light. I practice taking photos in all different light at the different times of day. I then review them on the computer screen and can see what I like or do not like. It is a way to train yourself on best times for outdoor shooting where you are. The camera is a tool that records light in a frame. The beauty of a photo or not, is the light. The Art of the shooter is the ability to capture the best light for the subject. Anybody can do this. Practice will improve your skill as you learn your tool (camera). Good Luck and I look forward to seeing photos of your corner of the world! Enjoy!


                                          dedicated to +John Sanders- Thank you!







The last leaves of 2011 at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary:












































































































I encourage you to go play in the light with your camera!

.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek



O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls