Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And Now for Something Different: My New Digital Blended Art!

Hi Everybody!
I have changed the blog template back to regular blog template for easier viewing. Today I want to share some of the new work I have been doing: blending my digital Nature Photos with creative editing options in Online software to present a new look for digital images. Some people really like these and some absolutely do not! I like focusing attention on my subjects at the Bird Sanctuary!! I encourage everyone to try some new things. See what you think and let me know! I put a new follow button in blog.

























































I can promise you that you will not see anything like these out on web yet!!  What do you think??


.......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You Tomorrow!!!



O+O




1 comment:

  1. Hello, Brenda. Beautiful moon! :) Have a good year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls