Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Red Squirrels, Red Birds & Red Blooms-at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas

Hello My Nature Friends!!


Please come in for a Nature Break. I want to thank all of you for your love and support of this Blog.  Welcome all new friends. I want to be clear that I am not an Expert in any field. I am a student of Life, just like You. I have been blessed to be born and live in Texas. My Mother and Father loved me very much and taught me about the Nature around us all. Mom loved the Birds and flowers. Dad loved the land and trees, the horses and cows.  He loved to watch me ride my horse in the sun through the meadow.  We watched sunsets together, sunrises, moon rises, stars, clouds, all the way down to the grass growing. Mom loved the fields of Bluebonnets, the blues! I live outside most of the time.
It is their Love I want to share with You and the World. They left the Planet several years ago and I miss them sooooooo much. I learned the computer (enough!) to get by. I learned the camera (enough!) to get by. I learned how to blend the digital images just by experimenting with all the softwares.  I am trying to apply the love I knew to the technology I do not know and come out in Blog form here for You to get to know the birds at this incredible little spot in Texas.  I may be a chunk of coal right now, but I am going to be a diamond one day!!!! (I hope)

On to our photostudy for tonight. I was thinking about colors of Nature. Which color is at the top of what we all see?  Blue? For the sky and water.  Or brown? for the dirt of Earth. Maybe white for all the snow and clouds. What do you think? I personally see mostly green of all the plants!

Red is my favorite color, so tonight we are looking at some reds in Nature. I have brought you a red fox squirrel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_red_squirrel

You also get a red bird:
http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Northern_cardinal/id/ac

And, a tree blooming with red flowers in my backyard today!
http://forestry.about.com/od/hardwoods/ss/redmaple.htm


Enjoy the photostudy! Leave a comment to say hi or find me on Google+.  I am +brendasue




American Red Fox Squirrel:




Red Fox Squirrel and Northern Cardinal. (first ones to breakfast!)





Northern Cardinal  (This one is named Big Dad!)






Northern Cardinal





American Red Maple (my little tree in backyard is growing)




Blooms of American Red Maple




Blooms of American Red Maple



American Red Maple

Goodnight Everybody!




Sweet Dreams







....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!  Until we meet again!




O+O

3 comments:

  1. Das hast Du wieder ganz großartig zusammen gestellt ! Wünsche dir und Deiner Familie vom ganzen Herzen alles Gute .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, mein Freund, für Ihren Gruß und Ihre Liebe! Du machst mich in mein Lächeln Herz-Have einen schönen Sonntag

      Delete
  2. Hallo brendasue !
    Giko49 said ...
    Das hast Du wieder Ganz großartig zusammen gestellt! Wünsche dir und Deiner Familie vom ganzen Herzen alles Gute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls