Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

To See or not to See

Hi Everybody:
I want to share with you an experience I have here in the woods. To become an explorer in our modern days you need only to walk outside. It is not necessary to go to outer space via Hubble or even the depths of the ocean. There are amazing things right outside your door. I began photodocumenting the birds and trees in my area for my Grandchildren. In this process, I was exposed to many other live things besides the birds. The more I got photos of, the more I found to be documented and photographed. Five years now and I have not begun  to finish documenting just the species that are here! The more I see, the more there is to see. I believe that things are placed in front of me to be seen and photographed. I have seen so many amazing thins in Nature. I encourage you to take time for yourself and your earth and just go out exploring for yourself. The things I show you, no one else on earth sees. Only me here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_anole


Today's photostudy is of Mating Anoles (see above link for more info). I have seen these little green guys all my life. Yet I had never seen them mating. On this day, I walked out  on my back deck with the dogs and looked up the tree and noticed this pair. I went in to get the camera off the desk, then back out to shoot. They did not run away, in fact, they did not seem to notice me at all. So here for You today is something it took me 60 years to see!














































































































....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. Looking forward to seeing what is around Your Place!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hallo brendasue !

    Das hast Du ja ganz großartig gemacht . Ich bin begeistert .

    How are you ? It`s very good . Congratulation .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo !
    Habe mich bei Blogger angemeldet , mal sehen wie es jetzt weiter geht ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gisela!!!!! You found me! Was not too difficult?? This is Blogger. I use it like a newsletter to show and share life on Rainbow Creek. Thank you for your visit. When you feel ready start a blogger for You. I will follow You. You have so much to show the world about your place and things you discover.


    Hallo Gisela !!!!! Du hast mich gefunden! War das nicht allzu schwierig? Dies ist Blogger. Ich benutze es wie ein Newsletter zu zeigen und gemeinsam das Leben auf der Rainbow Creek. Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch. Wenn Sie sich bereit fühlen beginnen ein Blogger für Sie. Ich werde Dir folgen. Sie haben so viel um die Welt über Ihren Platz und Dinge, die Sie entdecken zeigen.
    love brendasue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Brendasue This is really remarkable, being a city boy you have given me a peek into your world and i'm loving it... thanks for the love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brendasue this is lovely being a city-boy i don't see stuff like this thank you for letting me in your world..
    You're quite a photographer / cow-girl...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls